Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Brisbane Dinner...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well?......

^^^what she said^^^

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Author

Woops. :dance: This has completely slipped my mind.

 

 

Everyone keen for a new date?? Say June 28Th??

 

If so then I'll set a reminder in my Calendar and on Rollaclub's online Calendar.

I think that is when people want to go camping. But that is not confirmed tho.

I think that is when people want to go camping. But that is not confirmed tho.

It is now.....So let's eat on a different date.

 

How about 7th June? Just so Xany can MAYBE turn up...lol

yo douggie if you drive down can i hitch if I'm too poor for fuel on this date? I'm going to be saving for my cousin coming up so moneys gonna be tight lol.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.