Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Rollaclub Calendar Photo Shoot

Featured Replies

I know that this is a bit early, but i was talking to my gf's dad who does heaps of helping out at lakeside raceway about the calendar shoot and how the last one was a bit stretched out down the side of the road. He said that he would most likely be able to sort out a time for all the interested Brisbane members to all line up on the starting grid of the race track for the photo, it could even be done all pro looking with the sunset over the back straight or something like that.

 

I thought that is would be a cool background for the photo, and it would be one of the cooler shots taken for a calendar page.

 

What do you all think because if it is decided on ill have some organizing to do, but be well worth it.

 

cheers. ash

As I said in the text today. It sounds like a great idea.

 

I was thinking today that we might do the shoot in September. By October I want to have the Calendars at the printers so my late October Early November they can be posted. I wanna beat New Years this time round.

Hmm sounds good aye!!

can we go for a lap round the track aswell??? hehe

Great I dea mate....Count me in for sure

 

I could fill half the grid with my fleet....

 

Keep us posted

sounds like a wicked idea mate i would be in for it if my ae71 is going by then lol

ill be there if my 70 is done

or at least converted and painted, not necessarily track ready by that point :bash:

in like flynn

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.