April 7, 200917 yr comment_334769 get my licence back on saturday and the beast registered on thursday so I'm very very extremely keen for a cruise.... is anyone else keen? let me no your ideas for meeting/ destination points? Report
April 7, 200917 yr comment_334813 yeah mate, ill be in for a cruise, and I'm sure that i can get a few other rollas out, when are you thinking Report
April 7, 200917 yr comment_334896 yeah mate, ill be in for a cruise, and I'm sure that i can get a few other rollas out, I'll second that..... Maybe this Camping trip could be a good cruise to start with.... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=28852 Edited April 7, 200917 yr by PHATKE20S Report
April 7, 200917 yr comment_334912 i have no licence :party: + 1 till may 11 and the rolla isnt going just yet :dance: Report
April 8, 200917 yr Author comment_335032 I'll second that..... Maybe this Camping trip could be a good cruise to start with.... http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=28852 was thinkin more saturday this wkend... camping is not til 1st may.... should get as many people together as we can, maybe go have a bbq if you guys wana do a daytime thing or go mountain run if ya like nighttime better? still plenty of time to plan Report
April 8, 200917 yr comment_335111 Sounds good either way.... Although, I won't have my car regoed by the weekend so I may need to grab a ride with someone..... Report
April 8, 200917 yr comment_335139 Ill have to get back to u guys on me coming as not sure whats going on yet this weekend :> Report
April 11, 200917 yr comment_335584 Is anything happening this weekend Guys? Yeah at this short notice i don't think much will be going on Report
April 12, 200917 yr comment_335752 Yeah. I'll be out even if there is anything. My computers are busted so i wont be able to check anyway. Have fun guys... Report
April 13, 200917 yr comment_336084 that would have really sucked ass not long after you get it going it breaks that it the toyota way Report
April 14, 200917 yr comment_336235 :hammer: The Nissan motor is why it broke :y: Diff was only built to handle 1.6 OHC N/A.......... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now