April 8, 200917 yr comment_334971 Hello.... My question is who can I obtain a new fuel pump spacer from for a 3k? I have had no luck with bursons as all their suppliers and permaseal gaskets have discontinued making them. I was instructed to seek the part from toyota genuine parts, however i do not think they will be much help.. Thanks in advance... Report
April 8, 200917 yr comment_334976 I've probably got a couple laying around if you don't mind a pre-loved one? Report
April 8, 200917 yr comment_334978 As it turns out Toyota will be able to help you and are cheap enough to not worry about anything else. Get the spacer and two gaskets. I have also seen one listed on www.oztion.com.au from one of the online shops there. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now