April 13, 200917 yr comment_336070 jeez if the '26 is complete ill carry it home across bass straight back to victoria, finding parts for these things is a nightmare lol. Report
April 13, 200917 yr comment_336106 I just got given one, but it has some rust in it and not driveline. I am always after those little bits that are had to get hold of, it dosent matter how rusty it is always get it. Is it still available? Report
April 15, 200917 yr comment_336451 pics for pics sake if we see it some one from here will save it Report
April 15, 200917 yr comment_336458 ill carry it home across bass straight back to victoria, Well if its as rusty as said before you shouldn't have a problem doing so. Report
April 15, 200917 yr comment_336661 This is the panelvan that i have just picked up. I thought we are not seeing the other one so might as well see one. I just havent decided to save it or sell it. Report
April 15, 200917 yr comment_336671 mind if i pinch some parts off it while you decide? lol. namely the rear bar and tailgate handle/number plate light jobbie? *begs* Report
April 15, 200917 yr comment_336706 hahaha, unfortunatly begging is not going to get it. Once i decide what to do with it I will send you a pm. I might have what you are after from stripping another 26 but i wont be able to tell you for another couple of weeks (still moving house and have no shed at the moment) Congrats on your build. It has inspired me to convert my 4 door 26 wagon into a street sleeper. You have some serious dedication to that car and it should see it in the 10's if not the 9's by the way you have set it up so far. What have you done for you front brakes and strut setup to fit the convo's Cheers Justin Report
April 16, 200917 yr comment_336897 haha fair enough mate, well i won't be ready to start putting the car back together for a long while yet so i won't be needing the parts for awhile, so let me know if and when you decide on what to do and if u are gona strip your other 26. the way the car is atm it won't be much of a street sleeper, but i hadn't really planned it that way. with the power/setup I'm running it'll dip into the low 10's/high 9's with bigger rubber without too much trouble. i love this thing, and its pretty unique imo. I'm running ta22 struts and modified the original 26 steering knuckles so they could be used with the ta22 struts. I'm using modified gemini hubs at the front converted to ford stud pattern with VE commodore calipers n massive discs. they fill the convo's perfectly. only problem is once u chuck wider stockies like 195/205 tyres on the front they stick out the guards like a mofo lol, cos its been made to suit the 145's. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now