April 16, 200917 yr comment_336849 Any takers for a BBQ at Redcliffe tomorrow night somewhere? Report
April 16, 200917 yr comment_336856 Buggar. I just made plans. :jamie: Going to see Fast & Furious. Will everyone be out afterwards?? I may be keen to catch up if anyone will be out?? Report
April 16, 200917 yr comment_336985 Bloody hell mate thats short notice........ :yes: I still have no regoed car :jamie: so no go for me. Maybe next Friday could work better? Report
April 17, 200917 yr Author comment_337148 Will make it next weekend then, Want to make this a regular thing.. Report
April 21, 200917 yr Author comment_338301 Still keen for this friday night?, BYO food to cook on the BBQ and drinks, I can supply utensils to cook with.. Report
April 21, 200917 yr comment_338322 Wednesdays and thursdays are out for me as i do my wednesday nite cruise around brisbane http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=412592 And thursdays nites are Springwood maccas meet and greet Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338573 Dude, he's talking about Friday night. Not Wednesday or Thursday, but Friday. Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338590 hrmm I'm in for friday night :hmm: where abouts yo? i can scope out a few potential spots if you like? Edited April 22, 200917 yr by Ella Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338714 I'm in still possibly with the Mrs.... Hey Luke I reckon the park near Morgan's at Scarby...on the other side of the Caravan Park It's called "Jamieson Park" Reef Point Esplanade SCARBOROUGH For those who want to know Nice quiet spot..No drunks wandering past on their way to the pub Report
April 23, 200917 yr Author comment_339033 Is there only 2 people interested? Think we need more than that to make it worth while.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now