April 22, 200917 yr comment_338551 hey guys, quick question - oil is leaking from my 82' ke70's 4K ..i need to replace the 'cups' (as mechanic put it) that sits under each plug,,,does anyone know what these things are called and where one may find them? thanks Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338560 hey guys, quick question - oil is leaking from my 82' ke70's 4K ..i need to replace the 'cups' (as mechanic put it) that sits under each plug,,,does anyone know what these things are called and where one may find them? Spark plug tubes Supposedly you can still get them new from Toyota. Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338582 Spark plug tubesSupposedly you can still get them new from Toyota. Certainly can. I put up an EOI in the for sale section last year about a group buy. Have a quick search (under my username) and find it as I listed RRP and group buy prices. They're not that cheap, but are quality Toyota parts - I know Jip would attest to this. :hmm: Report
April 22, 200917 yr comment_338596 http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ms_And_Cures%29 Report
April 23, 200917 yr comment_338919 I found a corolla at the wrecker with brand new tubes and o rings in it, they cost me a couple of bucks. You can often find them with fairly clean sets if paying for brand newies is out of your price range. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now