Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Music

Featured Replies

Just got the new Eminem album that came out today, so that's what I'm hittin up in my car right now. I'm probably the only one here that actually likes him. But his new album isn't as good as his older stuff I don't reckon. Mind you he is gettin close to 40 yrs old I think :y:

 

I used to like his old stuff when I was gingsta is bru!! But now not so much. I still don't mind listening to his old songs if they come on the radio and his new song's fair funny but I can only listen to the first half of it before my brain starts bleeding.

 

I also recently heard he was gay?? I don't think its true though.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the new Eminem album that came out today, so that's what I'm hittin up in my car right now. I'm probably the only one here that actually likes him. But his new album isn't as good as his older stuff I don't reckon. Mind you he is gettin close to 40 yrs old I think :y:

 

 

your right its not as good but he must have a couple of good songs on there?

Yea there is a few good songs on there actually. But there is one absolutely f*cked up song on there though. It's got to do with rape and incest. It's pretty messed up.

its cause eminem is clearly a "tuff c**t" and hardcore :D

  • Author

I was listening to A Perfect Circle (mer de noms) on my way to Clarendon to have a pint and a meal last night, made for a nice relaxing drive through the hills. Spewing I was in the Apollo and not the Corolla :D

A Perfect Circle is awesome. Best song is Annihilation, strange as song but with awesome lyrics and meaning.

 

SaFM at the moment while driving though, no cd's really burnt. Oh that reminds me, should make one now!

I listen to anything, Linkin park, Sum41, Good charlotte, Limp biskit, Clubland 4 5 6 8 10 12 13, Euro beat, Initial d, Darren styles, Cascada, Scooter, Nicks skitz, Bonkers, Hardcore, Ice cube, Lady gaga, Soulja boy, 3oh!3 etc etc

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.