Corolla Music

Just got the new Eminem album that came out today, so that's what I'm hittin up in my car right now. I'm probably the only one here that actually likes him. But his new album isn't as good as his older stuff I don't reckon. Mind you he is gettin close to 40 yrs old I think :y:

I used to like his old stuff when I was gingsta is bru!! But now not so much. I still don't mind listening to his old songs if they come on the radio and his new song's fair funny but I can only listen to the first half of it before my brain starts bleeding.

I also recently heard he was gay?? I don't think its true though.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the new Eminem album that came out today, so that's what I'm hittin up in my car right now. I'm probably the only one here that actually likes him. But his new album isn't as good as his older stuff I don't reckon. Mind you he is gettin close to 40 yrs old I think :y:

your right its not as good but he must have a couple of good songs on there?

A Perfect Circle is awesome. Best song is Annihilation, strange as song but with awesome lyrics and meaning.

SaFM at the moment while driving though, no cd's really burnt. Oh that reminds me, should make one now!