Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Music

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh and I listen to

Protest the Hero --> Bloodmeat is the best cruisin song :)

And Dream Theatre --> The Dance of Eternity is sweet for cruisin too :y:

 

AND Escape the Fate

Prom Queen

Dry Cell

Earshot

Static X

I don't know who its by but the song Blood Sugar is wicked too

Acumen Nation

Atreyu

Swing by Savage ;)

Gay Bar

Have I said Slipknot?

Tool

The Haunted

As I Lay Dying

Trivium

Mudvayne Mudvayne Mudvayne!!

Killswitch Engage

Fear Factory

THE CURE!

Mancede

And I'm slowing, painfully, climbing onto the Underoath bandwagon...

  • Author

Slipknot

Mudvayne Mudvayne Mudvayne!!

Killswitch Engage

 

Plus Hellyeah and PANTERA :) ..................................R.I.P Dimebag

Edited by 36panvan

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

michael jackson, number ones....... for the fun of it

got some great looks from people today, - two dudes in a peugot 206, windows down, seats lent right back, MJ real loud :) ...good times

  • 2 weeks later...

kudos to the house vs hurricane

 

at the moment for me its

 

abandon all hope

no warning

infection

craterface

ceremony

a secret death

amity affliction

cypress hill

immortal techinque

antagonist AD

picture the end

 

:)

 

oh and sometimes the radio...normally JJJ

Edited by Timmeh

Well depends how and where I'm driving, like if I'm stuck waiting in traffic, Metal! If I'm just cruisin round - my gangsta beats and hiphop. Spirited drives & Togue - J-POP & EUROBEATS :)

 

Just to name a few of my faves.. :)

 

metallica

iron maiden

slayer

slipknot

disturbed

mudvayne

 

Tupac

Geto Boys

N.W.A

Ice Cube

Westside Connection

Snoop Dogg

michael jackson, number ones....... for the fun of it

got some great looks from people today, - two dudes in a peugot 206, windows down, seats lent right back, MJ real loud :y: ...good times

 

every now and then i crank the old MJ

 

also a bit of rick astley never gonna give you up and some midnight star midas touch goes alright

Man there is nothing better driving around listening to......

 

Elvis

Nat king Cole

Johnny be good

 

and we all can't forget about.....

 

initial d music if you haven’t heard it I suggest you try and DL some but take this warning it may encourage you to do stupid things like think :) your in a race and then :y: comes up and gives you 6 points and a $800 fine for doing 30km/h over the speed limit...... not that i know this from experience.

Just got the new Eminem album that came out today, so that's what I'm hittin up in my car right now. I'm probably the only one here that actually likes him. But his new album isn't as good as his older stuff I don't reckon. Mind you he is gettin close to 40 yrs old I think :y:

some midnight star midas touch goes alright

 

omfg i love this song! i have loved it since i heard it like 4-5 years ago. i never knew anyone who even knew about it let alone liked it. your a good boy timmeh. :y:

omfg i love this song! i have loved it since i heard it like 4-5 years ago. i never knew anyone who even knew about it let alone liked it. your a good boy timmeh. :y:

 

in the chorus you have to lick your finger and tap the air when there is the ding...ultimate dance move

  • Author
Just got the new Eminem album that came out today, so that's what I'm hittin up in my car right now. I'm probably the only one here that actually likes him. But his new album isn't as good as his older stuff I don't reckon. Mind you he is gettin close to 40 yrs old I think :y:

 

I don't mind some of his older stuff (he has some good lyrics sometimes), and I just heard his new song. Pretty funny but very commercialised.

in the chorus you have to lick your finger and tap the air when there is the ding...ultimate dance move

 

i do the, 'hit the symbol with my finger' on the ding. it's really funny when me and a few mates do it at the same time... without realizing.

i do the, 'hit the symbol with my finger' on the ding. it's really funny when me and a few mates do it at the same time... without realizing.

 

 

haha all my mates do it too without realizing...its kinda standard in my car that if your listening to midas touch you know the chorus routine

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.