Rollaclub.com Anniversary Cruise?

Medicine_Man

Seeing as the 1 year anniversary of rollaclub.com is coming up, are there any takers to a cruise of this particular event? there were suggestions of a run to Yatala for lunch late last year *DROOLS AT THE THOUGHT OF A YATALA PIE* Open to suggestions though as to how else we could celebrate the 1 year anniversary..

Details Added by Grimwolge

www.rollaclub.com is one year old

Yatala Pie Run.

Sunday the 8th Of June

Northsiders meet at Aspley Maccas at 11:00am

Depart Aspley Maccas Carpark 11:20am

Midway (and southsider) Meetup Spot - Springwood (Outside Crazy Clarks)

Meet (before midday)

Depart 12:10 or 12:20 depending on how late we are.

Cruise on to Yatala

Lunch & Yatala Pies

Meet & Greet, have a chat

Photo Shoot - We will find a carpark big enough for the shoot somewhere)

Go Home

UHF Radios will be handy in keeping the group together - Bring them if you have got them.

See you all there !

Edited by Grimwolge

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeh... make it at Yatala Pies I live 5mins away and have no exuses then :D besides Maxi is ummm sorta broken.. on boost his shooting clouds of black smoke... plus some other problems .. I think i need a loan.. anyhow... yes the cruise... I'm in if its at Yatala!

Happy Rollaing

Tom.

As far as I know its pretty much exactly the same as the K-40 box (Same ratios for 1, 2, 3 and 4) just with 5th gear. So hopefully I should bolt up with no problem.

An superjamies faq says:

K-40: All 4-speed K-series Corollas and Starlets

K-50: All 5-speed K-series Corollas and Starlets, 86 Corolla Levin (3A-U/4A-U some)

So aslong as toyota decided to keep the same bolt pattern and shifter position etc then it'll be a bit like changing a clutch...which I have to do anyway.

I guess if I set aside a day then I can put it in and if it doesnt go well then there will be enuf time to put the old box back in. GOTTA make it to this cruise...just that 110 in a 4sp is a 4100rpm job