Rollaclub.com Anniversary Cruise?

Medicine_Man

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i love ae86's too. Would have kept my beast as a project but couldn't afford to but i will down the track.

Thanks for the offer but i actually have my own digi camera. Reason i haven't got any pics yet is cause 10 days after i bought it some F$#ker hit me and it has only been fixed in the last week but i will have some photo's in the next few days

hmmmm theres a place under the m1 bridge before yatala pies... there is also a big wide driveway going down a hill ..that leads no where... hmmm I don't think there is any nice looking places for photos that i can think off the top of my head... ohwell.. we will see what we can find out there...

Tom.

:ph34r:

P.S: I got some new tyers for maxi.. and I couldn't believe I had to wait for over 4 and half hours over 2 days while the place I went to did the work(2 new tyers wheel allignment) on my car..(I'm sick & away from work should be bed! ) and I had to take it back next day because the steering wheel wasn't stright when the car is going stright (still isn't 100%) and now the steering wheel vibrates over 110 km/h... what the hell! :angry: It didn't vibrate before when both bald tyers where pointing outwards... and the steering was pulling to the left...... Grrrr not happy...

P.S.S: Thanks for my whinge

They seem to be notorious for not putting the steering wheel straight. (but at least they did a free wheel alignment which wasnt exactly orderd)

Thats the way mother nature get it all outta your system before sunday!!!

According to the Bureau of Meterology friday and saturday will be fine and 23oC

can't find a 5 day outlook but I guess sunday will be fine too! HERES HOPING!