My Ke30 Sr20

nedic

gday guys,

i thought id share some photos of getting my car back from the painters. Ive put some of the braking parts back on and the engine will be going back in this weekend. Ive got a s15 sr20de+t. Commodore brakes and commodore diff with mini spool. Ive changed the fuel lines and changed all of the brake lines. The interior will also going back in this weekend. when the engine is put back in this weekend i will post more pics.

edit: gday ive removed some photos of my car and added some of the engine in and my boot lining 95% done and excuse the dirty boot everything gets stuck in the boot carpet.

hope you like

hope u like..

post-1920-1241433322_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1243676041_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1243676062_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1243676085_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1243676110_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1243676127_thumb.jpg

Edited by nedic

Members dont see this ad

hey wats the color and do you have a paint code for it

that looks overrated , josh has picked up a bonnet silver\goldy color , i think it is the same color and we don't know the paint code for it and he is thinking of it for his panny now

cheers

woz

Edited by ewt

gday mate, the color is called titan silver the can of paint is the painters when i get the color code for i will post it up. I'm a bit disappointed to see another corolla painted silver in the gallery the same day that i posted lol. ah well

• 4 weeks later...

hey mate, the best way would be to get in touch with hopper stoppers in melb, just look them up on google and buy there kit, there is alot less stuffing around. i need to get disk machined and need custom brackets made up for the calipers and it wasnt cheap at all.