January 5, 201016 yr comment_403150 That looks awesome, I only hope my 30 scrubs up that well! Have you still got the chrome windscreen and grill trims? That would set it off even more :S Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403226 Hooray for Gerard!! That looks awesome dude! Very impressed. Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403253 Wow great job there man. You should be proud of yourself. Would be an awesome car to cruise around in. Report
January 6, 201016 yr Author comment_403268 I will post up some interior piccies soon! Also one of my mates who is a corolla nutter like myself has already offered me money.. but i don't really wanna sell it.. but at the rite price i guess its hard to say no? Anyway the money can go towards my turbo corolla! what price do you guys think would be a fair price. Noting that this car has a 5k 5 speed, lowered, full body respray, inside and out ect.. just curious weather or not itll be worth it? Cheers Gerard Report
January 6, 201016 yr comment_403299 I think the fact that it's a 2 door jacks the price up a bit too. I would say about $3000+. That's what I'd be willing to pay for it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now