Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Camping Trip

Camping Cruise 3 members have voted

  1. 1. What date is best ?

    • 20th June
      100%
      3
    • 27th June
      0%
      0
    • 4th July
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hey Guys & Gals

Anyone keen for a Camping Cruise? (date will be set once interest increases)

 

I was thinking we could head out West this time, maybe take the Scenic route to Toowoomba?

There's some really fun roads out there & apparently a couple of great Camping spots this side of Toowoomba.....

 

Maybe start off mid-morning Saturday & get to Campsite around 3:00ish to allow daylight to set up camp?

 

Southside Meet-up 8:30 near Logan (JiP can maybe lead them up to Northside, if that's cool)

Northside Meet-up 9:30 at Caltex/Hungry Jacks (Bruce Highway, Carseldine)

 

Post up your interest/suggestions

 

Cheers

Dougy

Edited by PHATKE20S

  • Author
Wouldn't that be back tracking starting here in Logan first and heading up to Castledine??

Nah mate not the way I was thinking of going....Through the back of Caboolture

  • Author
Yeah. The long drives what stops me from going. I just guzzle too much fuel and when your work week consists of 1 day, it doesn't leave much money.

That's fair enough mate....

I think a lot of us are in the same boat workwise at the moment, Don't worry it's going to pick-up soon enough i'm sure........

  • Author
Hey Guys & Gals

Anyone keen for a Camping Cruise on 30th May?

Ok everyone, due to lack of interest, I am now putting up a poll for a few dates & we'll go from there

 

Let me know what you think......

Oh man I was looking forward to the 30th.

Why don't we do somthing on the queens birthday long weekend.the 6th or 7th of june?

  • Author
Oh man I was looking forward to the 30th.

Why don't we do somthing on the queens birthday long weekend.the 6th or 7th of june?

Hey mate, There wasn't enough interest in the 30th.....also "roo" has had to reschedule his GC Cruise to that weekend due to his work roster.

 

So I thought that it would be better to give people a little more time to get organised (& save-up the fuel money....JiP..)

 

Let me know your most suitable date & I can go from there.....

 

Cheers

Dougy

Well I will vote for the 20th.

But I'm easy either way.

Are we still going to Lake Cressbrook?

  • Author
Well I will vote for the 20th.

But I'm easy either way.

Are we still going to Lake Cressbrook?

Cool sounds like a plan

Yeah hoping to go there, whatever the date ends up being....

lol sounds like people wana go sooner than later... should be up for this one if the rolla doesnt shit itself again hehe I'm sure it wont... :)

i reckon we make the meet up earlier though... bout 10... bcoz that way we will definitely be able to set up in daytime and we also have more time to allow for people that are late, (or can't keep up!)... 4k's... cough cough :y: lol jkz

Edited by redae71

Well good news everyone. I am definately going to this camping trip in the Rolla.

She is finally registered.

Hey mate, There wasn't enough interest in the 30th.....also "roo" has had to reschedule his GC Cruise to that weekend due to his work roster.

 

So I thought that it would be better to give people a little more time to get organised (& save-up the fuel money....JiP..)

 

Let me know your most suitable date & I can go from there.....

 

Cheers

Dougy

I am trying. I just spent almost 2 whole weeks not working. The only thing thats keeping me going until the pay starts rolling again is selling off assets.

 

If there is nothing else already planned for that date I'll try to go. If it'll cost too much for me to, and someone is keen on a passenger, I'll come.

I am trying. I just spent almost 2 whole weeks not working. The only thing thats keeping me going until the pay starts rolling again is selling off assets.

 

If there is nothing else already planned for that date I'll try to go. If it'll cost too much for me to, and someone is keen on a passenger, I'll come.

 

Yeah Jon you can jump in with me.

I'm out :P

 

my car will have no engine

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.