New Camping Trip

PHATKE20S

Camping Cruise  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey Guys & Gals

Anyone keen for a Camping Cruise? (date will be set once interest increases)

I was thinking we could head out West this time, maybe take the Scenic route to Toowoomba?

There's some really fun roads out there & apparently a couple of great Camping spots this side of Toowoomba.....

Maybe start off mid-morning Saturday & get to Campsite around 3:00ish to allow daylight to set up camp?

Southside Meet-up 8:30 near Logan (JiP can maybe lead them up to Northside, if that's cool)

Northside Meet-up 9:30 at Caltex/Hungry Jacks (Bruce Highway, Carseldine)

Post up your interest/suggestions

Cheers

Dougy

Edited by PHATKE20S

Members dont see this ad
Yeah. The long drives what stops me from going. I just guzzle too much fuel and when your work week consists of 1 day, it doesn't leave much money.

That's fair enough mate....

I think a lot of us are in the same boat workwise at the moment, Don't worry it's going to pick-up soon enough i'm sure........

Oh man I was looking forward to the 30th.

Why don't we do somthing on the queens birthday long weekend.the 6th or 7th of june?

Hey mate, There wasn't enough interest in the 30th.....also "roo" has had to reschedule his GC Cruise to that weekend due to his work roster.

So I thought that it would be better to give people a little more time to get organised (& save-up the fuel money....JiP..)

Let me know your most suitable date & I can go from there.....

Cheers

Dougy

lol sounds like people wana go sooner than later... should be up for this one if the rolla doesnt shit itself again hehe I'm sure it wont... :)

i reckon we make the meet up earlier though... bout 10... bcoz that way we will definitely be able to set up in daytime and we also have more time to allow for people that are late, (or can't keep up!)... 4k's... cough cough :y: lol jkz

Edited by redae71

Hey mate, There wasn't enough interest in the 30th.....also "roo" has had to reschedule his GC Cruise to that weekend due to his work roster.

So I thought that it would be better to give people a little more time to get organised (& save-up the fuel money....JiP..)

Let me know your most suitable date & I can go from there.....

Cheers

Dougy

I am trying. I just spent almost 2 whole weeks not working. The only thing thats keeping me going until the pay starts rolling again is selling off assets.

If there is nothing else already planned for that date I'll try to go. If it'll cost too much for me to, and someone is keen on a passenger, I'll come.

I am trying. I just spent almost 2 whole weeks not working. The only thing thats keeping me going until the pay starts rolling again is selling off assets.

If there is nothing else already planned for that date I'll try to go. If it'll cost too much for me to, and someone is keen on a passenger, I'll come.

Yeah Jon you can jump in with me.