i like...

are you gonna chuck a cage in it?

yeah, just a half cage tho :P

gotta find me a set of longchamps with good offset, and a front lip before anything tho :P

Good to hear the project has begun!

I've seen this car a few times a meets, will be good to see another 4AGE powered E7 around..

hey adam... yeah, should be 4age in a couple of months... how much power can i juice out of an n/a 4age?

Members dont see this ad
hey adam... yeah, should be 4age in a couple of months... how much power can i juice out of an n/a 4age?

It depends which model 4AGE you get. The 20v seem to push out power fairly easy. I think it was a pair of mild cams with an ecu (you need an aftermarket ecu if you're going to put a 20v into your KE) it made over 100rwkw.

My big port 16v on the other hand has TRD copy extractors, 2.25" press bent exhaust and a pod, made 73rwkw. haha

I personally wouldn't waste money trying to get power out of an NA 4AGE. More reason not to mod it for you.. The R33 gives you the fun from power, the 4AGE should just help move the KE a bit easier. haha :P

yeah don't wanna spend the cash on the 4age at all just bolt in and forget.... the 4k is woefull!

was wondering about the 20v.... but i'm not gonna spend on an ecu unless i find a hell cheap one

is that the only major diff with a 20v? like can i use all my other stuff if i find an ecu? was thinking of tuning a 20v with cams on e85.... the extra timing usually gives ~20% power so say 120rwkw...

20v conversion is expensive, just check my ride thread.

Go the 16V if it is only a get around til you go SR :P

yeah i read your thread cover to cover :P

i'm only looking for a cheap solution for around a year tops... and only cause most of the conversion has been done already. (xmember, pedal box, clutch, gear box)

just need the motor and hopefully can use the old fuel pump from my old r33 as its currently doing nothing

any idea what brand/spec cam i should be going for in the 16v 4age?

Edited by joeyjoejoejuniorshabadoo