New Nt/darwin Members

ancullen

If you are from the NT or Darwin, please add a reply to this post. That way we can get an idea of how many NT members Rollaclub has, so we can start organising meets. Remember, the first three NT members to reply here get a sticker! Yay! Hell, I'll even buy a beanie for the 100th NT member to post here (100th member, not 100th post).

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Daven, welcome to Rollaclub. Where about in the NT are you (suburb would be good)? We'll have to meet up so I can give you your sticker. Ideally I'll organise a cruise or something once we've got a few members, so spread the word about the club.

Thanks for the welcome Grimwolge & ancullen...I haven't even gone to see ella about my sticker yet! :dry:

yeh, will definetly spread the word around, tho i kno not many rolla owners here in Darwin as yet, as i've been searching for quite a while now. :sad:

trying to find them thru twincam.org and toymods but no one seems to be fro Darwin.

i was the other interested buyer for your car from Brendan, but i'll wait a little longer til i do my conversion, wouldn't have mind the 4AGZE and T50 gearbox in my rolla :)

anyways, might head to the track when it's on (i work on saturdays) so prob catch up then.

Cheers,

Daven.

Looks like my bribery tactic is working :)

Okay Sirolla & LILRKT, you are the first two winners of stickers. Yay! Only one more to go though, so spread the word.

Sirolla, as to your problem with finding fellow Corolla drivers, there are quite a few around (check out the earlier forum on Corolla's around Darwin for examples). The only problem seems to be getting word to these owners. DEEONE, who is also a member of Rollaclub, knows quite a few Rolla drivers, with very nice cars, but no internet access.

We will be trying to spread word to them via word of mouth whenever we have meets or cruises. None planned yet, but I figure I'll organise one as soon as we've got 20 members in the NT. For now the only thing planned is for as many of us as possible to meet up on Sunday 29 May at the race meet at Hidden Valley.

BTW Sirolla, I noticed in the People + Rides + Faces forum you commented that you had 13's :sad: . Well, I've got a set of 5 14-inch rims (from a ZZE122, I think) and a set of 5 15-inch rims (I don't know which Toyota from), that I'd be happy to sell you for a bargain basement price. I reckon either set would fit your car. They are Bridge Autos rejects (someone obviously bought some alloys for their new car). They don't have tyres, but I thought you might be interested.

Ancullen Bro i can list all my mates with rolla's

Allan: clean ivory AE82 sedan with silver 20v :)

Phil: white AE82 hatch silver 20v :)

Leonard :insane: :Maroon AE86 100kw 4age, KE70 rally :moon:

Josh: White AE93 SX hatch 4AGZE 16psi :D

Pualie:White AE82 Hatch worked 86kw (josh's 100kw car hosed it) :down:

Getlow: Dark Grey 95 hatch 4AGZE :D

Mine:Orange AE71 sedan 4AGTE 18psi :thumbsup:

Ancullen:yellow KE55 4AGZE race car :danger: naaa jokes :thumbsup:

and thats all i can think of now.....

Allan, Phil, Josh i know deffinantly have internet ill see what they say.

Cos there's nothing better than a 20+ corolla long line cruising the streets

Edited by LILRKT

Ancullen Bro i can list all my mates with rolla's

Allan: clean ivory AE82 sedan with silver 20v :)

Phil: white AE82 hatch silver 20v :)

Leonard :danger: :Maroon AE86 100kw 4age, KE70 rally :moon:

Josh: White AE93 SX hatch 4AGZE 16psi :D

Pualie:White AE82 Hatch worked 86kw (josh's 100kw car hosed it) :moon:

Getlow: Dark Grey 95 hatch 4AGZE :D

Mine:Orange AE71 sedan 4AGTE 18psi :thumbsup:

Ancullen:yellow KE55 4AGZE race car :down: naaa jokes :thumbsup:

and thats all i can think of now.....

Allan, Phil, Josh i know deffinantly have internet ill see what they say.

Cos there's nothing better than a 20+ corolla long line cruising the streets

and u say these people are all in darwin?

Wouldn't mind catchin up with some of these people, check out what they got and prob get some tips too :insane:

and u say these people are all in darwin?

Wouldn't mind catchin up with some of these people, check out what they got and prob get some tips too :)

Yup all in Darwin and go cruising nearly every friday and saturday and you would find then either over the road from BP Go city, TDZ or Truck city

Thanks Grimdog that is what i want to see up here in Darwin :D

Ancullen how much to go down to the track meet on the 29th don't tell me i have to sweet talk the gate chicks again :)

It'd be great if you could get those guys to join up. Leonard is already a member, his username is DEEONE.

I'll plan a cruise once we've got a few more members, but I know that neither Lenny or I will be able to drive our Corollas as we don't have them registered. So my Galant will have to be an honourary Corolla. I think that would make it a 6E89 according to Toyota's coding system.

Does Phil have a brother, Shane, who works at Darwin Honda? If that's the case, then a mate of mine mentioned him to me just today.

As to entry at the racing on the 29th, it will be $5 spectator fee as usual, plus about $70 if you want to race in the lapsprints (same cost if you want to drift, extra if you want to do both). I wouldn't drift AND do the lap-sprints as your tyres will be shot to pieces and you will experience engine and brake overheating problems (just in case you were considering it).

I WILL BE RACING!!! (Yay!) I have put one new engine mount in my car, will do the other tomorrow night, and will put the gearbox in on Saturday. Then I'm going in a motorkhana (in my fiancee's Starlet) on Sunday, then Sunday the 29th I finally go racing again! Man my weekends are going to be good for the next two weeks. If only I didn't have to work in the mornings... :sad:

Allen has a brother that works at Honda and his name is Shane

But yeah i have alot of respct for my car and i couldn't hammer its tits off at lapsprints or drift i'm thinking of making a drift car it will be a KE rolla no sure what model but def a KE.

What aare the conditions and regulations for a race car (lapsprint and improved pro)

I want to get a KP61 starlet RWD with 4agte as a race car ***SICK****

Pretty much anything can enter lapsprints. The brake lights have to work, and nothing can be leaking. You have to have working seat belts, but aside from those things, there's not much else.

As to Improved Production, I'm not sure of NAMSC's rules. I know that the CAMS rules (which NAMSC doesn't follow too closely) state that you can't use a car that wasn't sold in Australia (like the KP61), and there are engine restrictions (but you could use a 4AGTE, it'd just have to have an air restrictor I think).

And yes, I somehow got Allan and Phil confused. I should have remember Allan was Shane's brother as I went to primary school with both of them, but then again, that was nine years ago...

BTW Sirolla, I noticed in the People + Rides + Faces forum you commented that you had 13's :sad: . Well, I've got a set of 5 14-inch rims (from a ZZE122, I think) and a set of 5 15-inch rims (I don't know which Toyota from), that I'd be happy to sell you for a bargain basement price. I reckon either set would fit your car. They are Bridge Autos rejects (someone obviously bought some alloys for their new car). They don't have tyres, but I thought you might be interested.

sweet!!!!!

wouldn't mind some 15s and they would look so much better than my stockies right now.

PM ur offer man, but i'll talk to you on Sunday if i see ya.

Thats kools, i need new tyres for mine too (kinda got a heavy/lazy foot) so wouldn't mind a small upgrade, thanks for that ancullen :thumbsup: