New Nt/darwin Members

ancullen

Do you seriously have as many Corolla's as you've got listed? If you've got all those, I might have to do a run to Katherine to come check them out. :D

The KE70 wagon looks sweet. Are any of your cars modified, or all pretty stock?

Edited by ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

samebloke from boost, T4S, Drifting, Toynation, RSLC, MRT, and where ever the heck else you've seen this username lol, subie lib wgn is what i got which would be half my silvia when i sell it, but until i do I'm looking for a AE82 twin cam (or AE93) got some ideas i'd like to try out tho they seem to be pretty f@$king hard to find... darwins sometimes usless

yeah kno what ya meen i kno i couldn't be F#$KED doin the work (suspension wize) that i'd like to do to an S13, but if i can pick up one cheap enough theres some part i kno of sittin around doin nothing i could use and for what it would cost me i could be bothered doin the work. i have considered the blue one still makin up me mind. but its got a 20v not 16v so i can't use the parts, plus i kno from what he's sed he replaced the brakes wid discs, but hasn't sed if hes swapped the TC suspension into it?

i'll probly make up me mind about it tomorro or not, but i'd be ripping off the kit puttin the stock shit back on and paint it white... i just hate that blue

n put my black 16" on if they fit cams fo sure and maybe some sway bars but yea that seems to much stuffing around, tho i kno what ya meen its getting to be a good buy and me being fussy is making me look like a dik lol...

my uncles got a windscreen for it too, n tyres peice of piss... tho if i'd buy it would you want the kit ella? sell it to ya dirt (F@#K'N) cheap?

Don't want to seem like a net ogre or anything, but could you tidy up the spelling a bit. That last post took me ages to read. Maybe I'm just getting too old, but please humour me.

As for the blue 20v, I thought Phil dropped a 20v engine into a twincam. Hence it should already have all the good twincam bits (suspension & brakes etc). Maybe I've been misinformed.

yeah know what you meen. I know i could not be F#$KED doin the suspension work that I would like to do to an S13, but if i can pick up an AE82 twin cam cheap enough theres some part i know of sittin around doin nothing i could use and for what it would cost me i wouldn't mind doin the work. i have considered the blue one still makin up me mind. but its got a 20v engine in it not a 16v so i can't use the parts, plus i know from what he's sed he replaced the brakes wid discs, but hasn't sed if hes swapped the twin cams suspension into it?

i'll probly make up me mind about it tomorro or not, but i'd be ripping off the kit and puttin the stock bumper back on and paint it white... i just hate that blue

see if my black 16" rims fit, new cams for sure and maybe some sway bars but yea that seems to much stuffing around, tho i kno what ya meen its getting to be a good buy and me being fussy is making me look like a dik lol...

can you read it better now?

• 1 month later...

Hi all. I've just moved up to darwin a month ago. I'm living out at Robertson, was previously at Townsville, but grew up in Texas (queensland). I own a motorbike (CBR600F) and what i would call parts of an s13 silvia (89).

Its my project car due to a series of unfortunate events with my first silvia. I'm stocking parts for it at the moment for an engine rebuild on the Ca18det. So far looking at JNL crankshafts to do sum work on the engine ive heard he's good, any suggestions are welcome. I have arias forgies, cometic headgasket, performance valve springs, so far for rebuild, plus walbro fuel pump, monza reg, few other bits and pieces to go on, hope I'm not boring anyone. I know pretty much exactly what direction i want to go to modify it (money permitting), anyone with similar interests are welcome to quiry me about it.

I'm looking around locally at the moment for a cheap corolla for a daily, parts transporter and maybe a possible future project with the spare ca18det i have. Although i really am tight with cash, i have seen an 82 corolla sedan (not sure auto or man) in virginia i might talk to the owner about, it might fall through so anyone knowing of similar year rear wheel man corollas for sale for cheap I'm interested. Any advice on what to buy or look out for?

By the way, I'm interested in goin for moto rides now and then, ive been to litchfield, i wouldnt mind rides around darwin and the surrounding areas to learn the place if people are keen.

Cheers Peter

Hi Peter, welcome to RollaClub!

I can't think of any RWD Corollas for sale at the moment. In fact the only Corolla I know of that's for sale (aside from anything you'd find in the Trading Post or NT News) is the airbrushed AE92 that can be viewed in the NT For Sale section of BoostCruising. The owner's after $5,000 for it, but I don't know how it'd go as a daily driver. Needs a worked engine in it as the standard ones are boring.

Anyway, hope to see a lot of you on the forums.

Adam