Purple Pirelli Eater

e70driftpig

don't sell the Mazda stuff....

Just slap the rotor in it an call it a day.Drive it like the really pig it shouldl be.. :)

nah only actual rotary engine i have is in bits,with a f@$ked housing.......cheaper to do 4ag conversion....think i can buy a complete running fwd 4age and convert it tp rwd for less than a new housing and seal kit....

I've only got a neat capella for sale,stock 1600 auto,with x member and clutch setup to do conversion.

few rx4 parts,gearbox's etc etc....basically got everything but a running engine,lol

over rotas for now....just don't have the funds to run or maintain one atm.....let alone a rebuild!

I need a job!!

Cheap rego and the few discounts you get on a pension isn't worth the shit money!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes the rims have been flipped and re welded!

the whole car is purple and yellow! what do you mean?

it was yellow,its now purple,i worked the yellow engine bay & door jams into the whole colour scheme of the car and to be honest,I think it looks sweet!

I will be loosing the re trimmed center console though,after some junky dog thief broke into it and knocked off my H/U so they could go score or some shit!

they ripped the c**t open so i can't reuse it!

thinking ill just repaint it in the metallic purple i done the highlights in!

maybe just screw a rubber boot down to the floor?

i dunno?

Ive sorta been swayed with this car is the sence i'm not sure what I'm gunna do with it?

give me a month and ill have something sorted!

josh

Edited by e70driftpig

I didn't mention i had a few dramas the other week......got in a bit of a blue,one of the blokes thought he'd get at me through my car.

long story short....got a few dents in the roof over the passenger side,nothing a heat gun wont sort out.

picking up my other 2 e7's in the next few weeks

getting the shed established again finally.......will be able to get some real work done,think my bro's on board this time too....x2 production!

will update as i go.

cheers

josh

Heaps good, get alot more things done with 2 people

That sucks aboutt he dents, sort it out face to face, nothing worse thna behind the back on peoples cars, I got that alot when I went to school.

Gonna go mad JDM styles with one of the other e7's?

Travis

I didn't mention i had a few dramas the other week......got in a bit of a blue,one of the blokes thought he'd get at me through my car.

long story short....got a few dents in the roof over the passenger side,nothing a heat gun wont sort out.

picking up my other 2 e7's in the next few weeks

getting the shed established again finally.......will be able to get some real work done,think my bro's on board this time too....x2 production!

will update as i go.

cheers

josh

this is why it pays to have cheap paint and not focus on cosmetics too much, some drug addict f@$k didnt have the balls to come knock on my door again after i told him to get out of my yard with his mate he was stumbling around rambling about cobwebs and shit at 5am and i will still asleep and i told him to come back alter and do it, kicked in the side of my car. this is after he knocked on my door and apolagised 5 minutes after i told him to beat it and decided he would get angry.

luckily my car has so many chips, rust patches and dents that its become part of its character. popped out the panel and its a bit decrepid but its alright. thanks for the scar to tell the tale of how much of a drug addict you are, guy with tattoos all over him and no balls, hope you're overdosed now.

anyway, nice car.

^^^

this guy knows the deal

Too well by the sounds of it.......Do you live in Delacome too? lol

thought abut rego on the other ke70 for a daily,but i might just keep em aside for parts/panels.......

looking at buying a overrated* 92 Cressida Grande,one owner.....nice car!

kinda sick of roughing it.......by that i mean,the newest car iv'e owned was my first p plater thrasher back in the day.....an 87 xf falcon GL,

I went back and forwards in years from there....oldest car i've driven was a 68 datto 1600.....we could make a game of it, pick a car between 68-87 and i'll tell ya if i've owned it or not,lol

bet it's hard to find a "GOOD" car in that time frame i haven't played with....lol

josh

• 4 weeks later...