June 2, 200917 yr comment_349396 playing around in the rain last week . done myself a mischeif haha. Decent effort for a bog stock 3k in a Ke10 " pic is of a ke55 box 4 spd " Report
June 2, 200917 yr comment_349403 abuse any gearbox and its liable to that or worse, no matter what engine it's behind Report
June 2, 200917 yr comment_349405 This is a pic of one of mine. Was a k50 also behind a 3k :bash: Edited June 2, 200917 yr by BReNt Report
June 2, 200917 yr Author comment_349409 haha thats better then mine ! good work. ive got a ke70 five speed behind it now . Report
June 2, 200917 yr comment_349411 Lol I reckon mine lasted pretty well after all the abuse I gave it. EDIT: I just realised that we both stripped the same gear :bash: Edited June 2, 200917 yr by BReNt Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now