Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday Night Munch Inn Gatherings

Featured Replies

  • Replies 353
  • Views 184.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a bit hard to mean business with all them commodores :wink:

 

yea but still we can show them that small jap cars can just be as good if not better then them plus you got to admit they all my look and sound tuff but at the end of the day there all just an extenstion of themselves LOL

well went last week was a pretty small turn out for a change and there was only one rolla that i saw and that was the black ke55 with the big chromies and neons lol

 

WHOS COMING OUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT

haha we know that rolla :)

 

I'll see what I've promised people for Friday and Saturday. I might make it. I really should start writing down what I plan lOl

not this friday party time for my birthday frank munchies off come to the valley haha

haha we know that rolla :)

 

I'll see what I've promised people for Friday and Saturday. I might make it. I really should start writing down what I plan lOl

LOL yea jip keep a spare calender close by with all your plans or another diary

 

don't think i've got anything on at this stage so i might make the trek down again. :)

 

should be a good night need to try and get many of the rollaclub boys out there when they are free

  • Author
well went last week was a pretty small turn out for a change and there was only one rolla that i saw and that was the black ke55 with the big chromies and neons lol

 

WHOS COMING OUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT

 

Yeah man I'll bring Grunter out!! (white KE70)

yeah ill make the trip down this week if its not raining might do even if it is

I'll be at the toyota hq at 6:30, rain or shine, as usual i'll get there 10 minutes early seeing as i'm so close and misjudge how long it will take me to get there every time. See you all there!

Hasnt rained up this way all day, i think there should be a fair few people out.

 

Also, i've changed the thread title as this seems to be a recurring thing every friday. Who would be interested in checking out Harry's on a thursday night as well?

haha I've actually been thinking of making a fresh one. Ok well :y:

 

Yeah I'm out. Its all wet out this way. don't think anyone with nice cars :y: will turn up.

All the cars that matter were out tonight :y: Shame on the rest of you for not showing! It didn't even rain!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.