Friday Night Munch Inn Gatherings

Ke70-Pig

Lads and ladets who is coming tonight i know dann_m, undertaker, bludger, and myself will be there so now all we need is afew more rolla's to get out and it will be a semi decent turnout, by the way what happened to mungi mods he used to come out heaps and jip where have all the corolla boys gone :wink:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads and ladets who is coming tonight i know dann_m, undertaker, bludger, and myself will be there so now all we need is afew more rolla's to get out and it will be a semi decent turnout, by the way what happened to mungi mods he used to come out heaps and jip where have all the corolla boys gone :hmm:

hey dude ill come out to meet some of the rollaclub members ill be at toyota hq at bout qurtar to 7 she aint pretty but its a rolla(brite green ke30 with white surface rusted door :wink: )

Wicked thats another one added to the list of rollas attending, we'll wait till bout 7 ish then head in just incase there are afew late comers but if you do come later look for us parked along the front near iga in the car park

it was really good to meet up with a heap of the rolla boys and manage to meet near toyota HQ and then roll in together i mean i was in the daily but still made my appearance and i would like to thank the guys that made it out and well shame i was pre booked would have loved the cruise but oh well iam just glad we made it for justin lol seeing how it probably be the last time for a while pending what happens tuesday oh well cheers