Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marilyn Manson

Featured Replies

October 8th!!

 

Tickets go on sale this friday! I'm so excited!!!!!

 

I saw him last time he came and it was one of the best I've ever been to [even though they were running about an hour late and overused the smoke machine while passing the time before he got on]

 

Ermm so yeah, anyone else going??

 

Lexx.

October 8th!!

 

Tickets go on sale this friday! I'm so excited!!!!!

 

I saw him last time he came and it was one of the best I've ever been to [even though they were running about an hour late and overused the smoke machine while passing the time before he got on]

 

Ermm so yeah, anyone else going??

 

Lexx.

 

yoo I'm going i got my tickets allready yay lmao i just hope he dosnt wee on me bahahaha and you no whats even funnyer I'm going mith my mum wanna something even funnyer then that she going in the mosh pit with me ahhhhh poor mummy

 

 

 

i went to trivium did any one go to that ?????

Edited by camrollake70

  • Author

Haha your going with your mum? That's wicked! She must be even hardcorer than my mum hahaha

Haha your going with your mum? That's wicked! She must be even hardcorer than my mum hahaha

bahahahahaha yeah she kida cool lmao lol

  • 3 weeks later...
ew manson

 

lol

nahh parkway drive with august burns red on the 20th august for the win!

  • 2 months later...

yeah I'm going, got tickets for my boyfriends birthday. first time metal concert but I'm so looking forward to it.

  • Author

That's wicked, I went last year, was amazing!

 

And Amity the week after... Pretty much heaven :)

hmm looking back at my last ticket i havent been to a PWD show in over 2 years. and i havent been to a local gig in about 6months.

Yeah I'm going, my awesome girlfriend Ashie (on here with a KE20) bought us tickets for my bday.. I've seen Manson before and he was awesome, can't wait!

hmm looking back at my last ticket i havent been to a PWD show in over 2 years. and i havent been to a local gig in about 6months.

 

didn't go to the last one either, their a tight band but just bored of them.

 

did go to the one before that....craterface at thebby...best ever

she's a he? or is it he's a she is a he?

 

*scratches head*

 

I'm going to ride my unicycle to the corner shop now.

i know its a lil off this topic but does anybody know if korn tours in australia???

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.