Photoshoot & Hills Cruise, Sun 21st June 8:30pm

666westy999

We will begin with a Photo shoot in an underground car-park located at the Burnside Shopping Village. The car-park can be accessed via Cator Street. Once we have completed the Photo shoot we will then head out on a drive throughout the Adelaide Hills eventually returning to the BP Service Station at Belair. A route map will be available at the meet.

Meet & Photo shoot at Burnside Shopping Village car-park on Sunday 21st June at 8:30pm.

Michael Westphalen and Gerard Wood will be taking photos from 8:30pm. Even if you’re not keen on joining us on the cruise, drop in, get a few snaps of your car and check out some other rides. Photos will be available by order with payment required on the night. A disk containing 5 High-Res images will be a measly $10.00 (images can be printed crystal clear at A3 size). Westy has a Diploma in Photography and Gerard is currently studying Media at MAPS.

Check out some previous work by:

Westy www.mikewestphoto.com

Gerard www.neweramedia.com.au

Members dont see this ad
yea i had an early start and was happy to get pics early lol ... i felt out of place when i first got there coz i was in a datto and the rest of the cars were skylines and silvias.

lol howd you think i felt in the merc

I know what it was like ay. I'm sitting there in an ol skool one tonner and everything else (almost) is jap. Although there was a fully sick VN 5Lt that took off without any pics.