1jz Ke55

1JZKe55

Members dont see this ad
ANYTHING can be put into ANY car with enough custom fabrication. There isn't much of a KE55 underneath there anymore. Cool none the less.

thanks yeah about the only thing thats left is the outer body panels helps if your a boilermaker

So, uhm... care to walk us though the conversion... or more detailed pics at least? I noticed a MASSIVE hackout in the firewall to shoehorn that motor in. You definitely had your work cut out for you. Well done. What's engineering like for this kinda "marriage"?

So, uhm... care to walk us though the conversion... or more detailed pics at least? I noticed a MASSIVE hackout in the firewall to shoehorn that motor in. You definitely had your work cut out for you. Well done. What's engineering like for this kinda "marriage"?

(Quick note it's not my car i'm just the sucker building it )

What's engineering like for this kinda "marriage" do you really have to ask lol !!!

Shit mate where do ya start ??? custom everything!!!!

its been unpicked from the top of firewall to the back panel some 900 spot welds and a bit of work with a plasma lol.

x member has been modified eng/rack & pinion steering mounts, modified struts brakes/coilovers convertion

custom made firewall full chassis, cut down b/w diff 3.76 spooled skyline axles brakes, 4link coilovers, 8 point cage just to name a few

GOOD BITS

1jz with GT35R turbo 50mm waste gate think there 920cc injectors custom rail turbo manifold oh and m800 motec 350+rwkws

if there's anything in-particular you wanna know about just ask

photos look in my gallery just some random picks so far more to come soon