July 9, 200917 yr comment_358008 I'm just wondering where in SA people get those venetians in their back windows from? I want one for my R31. Cheers, Tim. Report
July 9, 200917 yr comment_358029 Sprint Auto Parts is where I got mine, choice of colour too, white is best so you can actually see it :yes: White also costs extra. Perhaps decide on what car you want first before you go getting one hey :wink: Report
July 10, 200917 yr comment_358071 nono, search into ebay... the guy from plympton is the way to go. Report
July 10, 200917 yr comment_358172 O'Brien Auto Shades Pty Ltd 27 Gordon Rd, Black Forest, SA 5035 ph: (08) 8293 1477 A search of the forum would have found you this info as it has come up several times before. Yep ek61, it's the same guy. You will have to go see him as he doesn't have an R31 venetian on eBay and possibly has never made one before for an R31. However he will bang one up with no trouble for about $250 for a custom job such as that. Several mates have had them custom made for their cars. I had one custom made for my Stout. He is a great bloke and will do one for any car. He brings a bit of paper out to your car and traces your window and then hammers one out that you can pick up a couple days later depending how busy he is. It's quite impressive. I have never known one to not fit perfectly. Report
July 13, 200917 yr Author comment_358580 Sprint Auto Parts is where I got mine, choice of colour too, white is best so you can actually see it :yes: White also costs extra. Perhaps decide on what car you want first before you go getting one hey :dance: Keeping the 31. New job = More money. Report
July 13, 200917 yr comment_358589 Sprints was cheaper than $250. Black was about $180 and I think it was $20 extra for white so $200. I had no issues with mine fitting either. Check saauto.com.au to see if they make one for a R31 and if they do then Sprints is the distributor for their products you can't buy from them direct :yes: You have to pay in full for it before you order and they won't take a return on it either :dance: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now