August 1, 200917 yr comment_362881 i want the AE82 Twincam...but I'm now thinking about keeping the commodore....i don't know what to do!!!! Report
August 2, 200917 yr comment_362980 i want the AE82 Twincam...but I'm now thinking about keeping the commodore....i don't know what to do!!!! Burn the commodore as a sacrifice to the car gods.... Then buy my T18... Report
August 2, 200917 yr comment_363067 Burn the commodore as a sacrifice to the car gods.... Then buy my T18... Stop pimping your cars! :wink: Every one is free to enjoy their car the way they want, but if want a Holden you should buy a Holden. But if your building a car to piss people off, do it!!!! I was gonna "Bundy Ute" my T18 just for a joke. I think people take themselves too seriously. I want a Suzuki Cappuccino. http://www.carfolio.com/images/dbimages/zg..._cappuccino.jpg Report
August 2, 200917 yr comment_363092 Burn the commodore as a sacrifice to the car gods.... Then buy my T18... i could burn it and get $14.5k...but thats insureance fraud...and i like my insureance company at the moe...I'm thinking i mite sell it...get a AE82 Twincam...and get myself a hilx at the end of the year and minitruck it... Report
August 2, 200917 yr Author comment_363129 spotter the slr rolla on the back of a truck heading east on great eastern hwy this arvo when i was on my way back from southern cross! pissed myself laughing when i saw it! Report
August 3, 200917 yr comment_363179 spotter the slr rolla on the back of a truck heading east on great eastern hwy this arvo when i was on my way back from southern cross! pissed myself laughing when i saw it! Considering you could buy a good UC Torana and do the same thing for the same money,plus people would not laugh at you. The question WHY comes to mind. Report
August 6, 200917 yr comment_364108 Buy my ae92 sx, I was going to sell it when I got around to fixing it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now