July 28, 200917 yr comment_361985 Hey all just got a problem with my ke70 which i carnt pin point, when I'm driving it at any stage it feels to me like the cars wobbling, or kind of a flatspot, the speedo reader is also shaking. I have checked my tires, wheel nuts etc but don't no what it is. Any help would be great. Thanks Sean Report
July 28, 200917 yr comment_362071 Hey all just got a problem with my ke70 which i carnt pin point, when I'm driving it at any stage it feels to me like the cars wobbling, or kind of a flatspot, the speedo reader is also shaking. I have checked my tires, wheel nuts etc but don't no what it is. Any help would be great. Thanks Sean check your tail shaft rear control/trailing arm bushes if ya can't find anything take it to a tyre shop like beaurepaires, they can do some of the trouble shooting for ya Report
July 28, 200917 yr comment_362096 When was the last time it had a wheel balance and alignment? Tyres can go out of balance quite a bit as they wear. Report
July 30, 200917 yr comment_362529 i would say the same as taz rx. wheel balance is the first thing that came 2 my mind Report
July 30, 200917 yr comment_362556 i would say that it sounds like tailshaft because of the speedo shuddering, or possibly even clutch out of alignment Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now