Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project Ke55 Show Car

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

thanks :D

 

when i get them ill post the pics next to miljob :jamie:

Edited by 73ASN

  • Author

these arent quite the photo's i was expecting but here we go

 

IMG_0021a.jpg

 

IMG_0020a.jpg

This is coming from a guy that's sponsored with yellow corollas :jamie:

 

:D just kidding Geoff!

 

Harps.. good to see you floating around here still :P And you were next door to -Miller- on these forums too (orange coupe) Nice work on the shots too.

Yes I own 3 yellow corolla's....and that is too much yellow even for me...I think that's saying something

  • Author

I think you're just cut that I didn't build my car the way YOU wanted me to. It's my car, I'll build it the way I want to. I don't like the way you have painted all the chrome trimmings black on your car...its a personal preference what gets done...this is mine...i like standing out. Put both our cars side by side and see which one gets the most looks. :)

 

and thank you to the person who merged the 2 topics...i couldnt find the old one

 

and just for rolla_boy

here's my boot install as it is now

 

dscf12689cf.jpg

:)

I merged the two of them together.

 

Now Rolla Boy and 73ASN... no more cat fights about each others vehicles please? Open comments are acceptable, but keep it respectable please.

 

Cheers :)

I'm not cut at all, nor do I care that you did it differently to mine haha....

 

I just said it's too much yellow for my tastes, which is a fair comment, I didn't say I hate the car. Relax dude :)

Well I think that its a bloody great car... I would do things differently, but hey, its not my car... damn right you build it for your tastes and not any one elses.

 

Have you thought about trying to get it to sit any lower, though? I think it would look a million times better lower :) <don't want to sound like i'm disrespecting your car though.

 

Woooo! That was my 1400th post. I deserve a sticker :)!

  • Author

I'm honoured that you made your 1400th post in my thread :)

 

as for lowering it...i have tried...but the back guards were bogged up by the old owner, so i can't get them rolled unless i respray the car and i can't lower it without rolling them...it scrubs as it is :) . it will happen but not just yet. i don't really want to do anything more to it as a show car. my next plan is to save for a different car to show and turn this one into some sort of crazy drift or drag weapon haha

I like this mans thinking... pfft scrubbing is my idea of riding in style... when you start scrubbing crossmembers then you really got somehting to worry about :)

Nice looking KE55 you got there 73ASN, where did that chrome strip go across the bonnet? If it had that mate it would set it off superb! Top stuff again on a good looking Corolla.

 

Brad

Edited by Brad

Nice ke55 i like, don't mind the rims either. Keep up the good work. :) :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.