• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is coming from a guy that's sponsored with yellow corollas :jamie:

:D just kidding Geoff!

Harps.. good to see you floating around here still :P And you were next door to -Miller- on these forums too (orange coupe) Nice work on the shots too.

I think you're just cut that I didn't build my car the way YOU wanted me to. It's my car, I'll build it the way I want to. I don't like the way you have painted all the chrome trimmings black on your car...its a personal preference what gets done...this is mine...i like standing out. Put both our cars side by side and see which one gets the most looks. :)

and thank you to the person who merged the 2 topics...i couldnt find the old one

and just for rolla_boy

here's my boot install as it is now

dscf12689cf.jpg

:)

Well I think that its a bloody great car... I would do things differently, but hey, its not my car... damn right you build it for your tastes and not any one elses.

Have you thought about trying to get it to sit any lower, though? I think it would look a million times better lower :) <don't want to sound like i'm disrespecting your car though.

Woooo! That was my 1400th post. I deserve a sticker :)!

I'm honoured that you made your 1400th post in my thread :)

as for lowering it...i have tried...but the back guards were bogged up by the old owner, so i can't get them rolled unless i respray the car and i can't lower it without rolling them...it scrubs as it is :) . it will happen but not just yet. i don't really want to do anything more to it as a show car. my next plan is to save for a different car to show and turn this one into some sort of crazy drift or drag weapon haha

Nice looking KE55 you got there 73ASN, where did that chrome strip go across the bonnet? If it had that mate it would set it off superb! Top stuff again on a good looking Corolla.

Brad

Edited by Brad