Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project Ke55 Show Car

Featured Replies

this is my KE55 coupe

its got a yellow respray, new door trims, custom boot install and some 10" hub caps :D

 

still got big plans (next on the list is the seats and carpet)

 

IMG_0488_resize.jpg

 

post-5-11149424364.jpg

 

 

post-5-11176187871.jpg

 

 

img_0222_resize.jpg

 

 

there will be more pics on my site in a couple of weeks :dance:

www.cartunezrolla.com

 

cheers,

andrew

Edited by Tiger

  • Replies 57
  • Views 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh hey look, you've got the same mirrors as me. How do you find them? I can't seem to get enough adjustment out of my passenger side one to be of much use at all (I end up staring at the sky, somewhere off in the distance to the left...)

  • Author

hahaha demuire i had the exact same problem...till one day it got bumped into place at a shopping centre or something...now i don't touch it. I'm not a fan of the grill frame either...it was done by the old owners (to them i do this :dance: )...but hey...too much chrome on yellow is a no go...as for the wheels...can't please everyone :D

 

grimwolge I'm from qld :D...nah heard about the site from tiger on CAA

Grim... what can I say.. I have the touch interstate.. now all I need is to get it happening in VIC and I'll be rapt! :dance:

 

A tip for the grille... do what I am thinking of and make up a BILLET grille! Even spraying the existing one a nice shiny silver would break it up and look the part.

 

My 2 cents :D

  • Author

I'm gonna get it painted again so ill be changing quite a few things

 

but...interior is next on the agenda with that hopefully being done by the end of july :dance:

  • Author

it had the respray when i bought...i was told that they prepped it themselves and got an average spray painter to spray it :dance:

 

interior I'm just keeping it simple...most of its already done except seats and roof (carpet I'm doing next week)...the seats will probly go black with yellow inserts but becos i don't wanna spend too much I'm not going with leather or vinyl...just normal cloth :D

Edited by 73ASN

wow, what a clean little hardtop. not the rims i'd choose, but certainly a car to be proud of :dance:

 

score some ke30 chrome bumpers and have the inner doorhandle plastic-chromed and make the armrest black

 

i really like the doorcards, what are they made out of?

 

what's the rest of the interior and engine bay look like? sokay if it's stock :D

  • Author

stock engine...seats get done next month i hope

 

as for the wheels...theres not many 17" 4 x 114.3 chrome wheels out there...black armrests are a no go...there would be too much black if i did that...door trims are standard with new trim. :)

  • Author

went out and did a little photoshoot of my own today

 

still got a proper one to go with a decent camera

 

dscf04078ei.jpg

 

dscf04095qw.jpg

 

dscf04112am.jpg

 

dscf04187jn.jpg

 

dscf04224wf.jpg

 

dscf04234ix.jpg

 

dscf04246pr.jpg

 

my favourite photo of my car :)

dscf04253cn.jpg

 

dscf04289pk.jpg

 

dscf04297zq.jpg

Nice and shiny! :P

 

Nice pics dude! I love the shot of the boot this time around. You see it more "as a whole". Good stuff! :)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Author

Updated pics with the interior all shiny and new :jamie:

 

Updated mod list:

Wheels - 17" ALba Tempers from Ozzy Tyres

Stereo - Eclipse Head Unit, 2 Eclipse 10" subs, 2 Eclipse Amps, Eclipse 5 1/4 splits, Infinity 6x9s and Eclipse 6" components. Custom installed by Cartunez

Interior - Fully re-trimmed in black and yellow velour with leaf patterning on the roof (done by Trim Trendz), custom yellow with white marble trimmings (done by Mitch's Smash Repairs) and after market carpet.

Exterior - thats next

Engine - thats expensive...give me time

 

dscf12669lc.jpg

 

dscf12578tq.jpg

 

dscf12600cr.jpg

 

dscf12617iu.jpg

 

dscf12622jy.jpg

 

dscf12678wt.jpg

 

DSC04850.jpg

 

DSC04925.jpg

 

DSCF4359.jpg

 

 

Cheers everyone

harps

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.