Fitting My Wheels On My Ke70

B.L.Z.BUB

I'm trying to fit my 17/205/40s on my ke70 but they are hitting the front struts. What would be the easiest way to get around this? Should i just get spacers and if so does anyone know the right spacer width for these wheels? Will i have to lengthen the studs? Many thanks people.

Members dont see this ad
I'm trying to fit my 17/205/40s on my ke70 but they are hitting the front struts. What would be the easiest way to get around this? Should i just get spacers and if so does anyone know the right spacer width for these wheels? Will i have to lengthen the studs? Many thanks people.

and ive read some threads where people just bash the posters for putting BIG BULLSHIT rims on their cars so please if you don't want to help then don't bother with a reply. Even though ive read these posts i still don't have an answer.

just remember if you have to space them out heaps then your looking at getting into trouble with the wheels hitting you gaurd when turning etc etc.....

also the width of the spacers all depends on how far from the hub the wheel is....... you may want to get proper bolt on spacers instead of the slip on type.... thats basiclly all i can think of... or instead you may need to think of getting some wheels with a different offset so they wont hit....

just remember if you have to space them out heaps then your looking at getting into trouble with the wheels hitting you gaurd when turning etc etc.....

also the width of the spacers all depends on how far from the hub the wheel is....... you may want to get proper bolt on spacers instead of the slip on type.... thats basiclly all i can think of... or instead you may need to think of getting some wheels with a different offset so they wont hit....

yeah true. Just wanted to try and fit the wheels i had but might be more trouble than its worth. maybe i should keep everyone on this site happy and stick with my 13in jelly beans.... ;)

thanks

yeah true. Just wanted to try and fit the wheels i had but might be more trouble than its worth. maybe i should keep everyone on this site happy and stick with my 13in jelly beans.... ;)

thanks

your car might look shit with 13 inch jellybeans tho ;)

i've had 17's on my ke38, and on my ae71, both recieved positive comments on this site.

both cars used 20mm bolton spacers. my wheels are plus 42.

good luck, would like to see pics please.

-dave