August 26, 200917 yr comment_368813 I like the way the one in the first post was shot peened. Cheap insurance. Report
August 26, 200917 yr comment_368847 hahah. Kerfuffle. But at least we drew the facts out! Yeh, shot peening good idea. Very good idea.... Report
August 26, 200917 yr comment_368892 Hi, I never got mine shot peened :P But I wish I had now..LOL But so far mine has held up for 2 weeks doing min of 650KM a week and already has hit 7000RPM before so should be good. Cheers Cameron Report
September 2, 200917 yr Author comment_370756 yea shot piening should stop the cracking issue , but if you can't get yours done , a needle pien/descaler air powered gadget is the next best thing ! Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370789 FOR UP NORTH fawkner brake and clutch also a place called "Reflex" in somerton our work gets there machining done Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now