August 30, 200917 yr comment_370031 I have recently rebuilt my Toyota 3K.In the process i have gone all out and basically built the guts out of it from full head and bottom work ie larger valves, dual valve springs match porting-polishing, oversize pistons an a increase of compression to 10:1.Dizzy has been recurved and regraphed and set to 10' BTDC on 98 ron. Now my question is will i require a colder spark plug for this setup or can i use the stock NGK BP5ES.In which case I would like to purchase pulse spark plugs. http://www.pulstar.com/ If i do have to run colder any suggestions as to which one? Report
August 30, 200917 yr comment_370032 No, not really. 5ES should be fine. I used to run 5 or 6's in mine, and it was a warmer engine than yours. I wouldn't waste your money on the other ones. Report
September 1, 200917 yr comment_370405 ........ I wouldn't waste your money on the other ones. Exactly. Save the $ difference ever time you change your plugs and buy an MSD 6A instead. That would probably give you a cleaner burn anyway. :lol: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now