September 10, 200917 yr comment_372837 Could someone out there measure the internal diameter and strut tube length of a KE30 Corolla strut for me if you have an empty strut casing laying around. Cheers Raven Report
September 11, 200917 yr Author comment_373223 Yep :jamie: What I'm looking at is going to help the greater KE3x-5x community. The things I do when I have a spare minute at work... :hmm: Report
September 20, 200917 yr comment_375361 I'm stripping down a '55 strut at the moment. Just have to find the calipers. Report
September 20, 200917 yr Author comment_375389 I'm stripping down a '55 strut at the moment. Just have to find the calipers. Awesome. Let me know what you find :jamie: Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375465 You looking at shock fitment from other cars? Couldn't you just get the dimentions you need from a shockie catalogues? Report
September 21, 200917 yr comment_375591 Righto here we go Length - 408mm Internal width - 43.5mm but as you can see in the picture - 32mm down the tube is where it narrows down (at a guess about 1mm thick) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now