Ke20 4age

bevels

Hey first post in this forum (although I spend tons of time trawling) So hi :lolcry:

I'd just like to know of anyone who can take care of the entire process of putting a 4AGE into a KE20 all engineered and ready for registration in Melbourne and how much it would cost? I'm fully aware there are a heap of considerations but I'm just looking for a ballpark figure.

Cheers.

B.

Members dont see this ad

WOW open ended question much?

the average 4age into ke70 cost $7000 for someone else to do EVERYTHING, but then you still need to go thru rego and engineers cert

so into a ke20 would cost at least an extra $1000,

ive got the gearbox crossmember you will need, straight from a 4age ke20

Hey thanks for your replies.. That figure was exactly what I was looking for, I really had no idea so at least I know the piece of string is 100cms long and not 1000.

What then would be the best (read most powerful and workable) engine you can put in this car without having to get an engineers cert?

Sorry about the lame newb questions, I just want to explore my options.

Cheers.

B.

Hey thanks for your replies.. That figure was exactly what I was looking for, I really had no idea so at least I know the piece of string is 100cms long and not 1000.

What then would be the best (read most powerful and workable) engine you can put in this car without having to get an engineers cert?

Sorry about the lame newb questions, I just want to explore my options.

Cheers.

B.

you will need an engineers certificate for any engine change you perform.

why don't you want an engineers certificate? p-plater?

my engineering certificate/mod plate took 10mins and cost $80 for my engine conversion, though it was only 4age into ke70.

Hold on a second.

Dave, you're in Brisbane, bevels is in Melbourne. Not even close to the same regulatory system, nor would I call a 10 minute 80 buck arrangment "engineering"

Bevels, you'll need to get it engineered in Melbourne to be road legal, you'll be looking at 400-500 bucks minimum, not including the work required to pass engineering. Read up on this

http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Victoria

Hey first post in this forum (although I spend tons of time trawling) So hi :lolcry:

I'd just like to know of anyone who can take care of the entire process of putting a 4AGE into a KE20 all engineered and ready for registration in Melbourne and how much it would cost? I'm fully aware there are a heap of considerations but I'm just looking for a ballpark figure.

Cheers.

B.

Hey what suberb are you in? I might be able to do most of job for you. Also it looks like I am about to start producing 4age compatable engine and trans mounts for all RWD non auto corollas. If your interested then just let us know.

@ Philbey - Thanks for the advice.. I thought that was the case :lolcry:

@ Sam_Q - Sounds like you're a man to have on side!! I'm in Brunswick mate, If you could give me a ballpark on what I might pay if I give you the car and the motor for you to install ready for engineers cert that'd be great. I'll PM you my email address :lovin:

Cheers guys.

B.

Hold on a second.

Dave, you're in Brisbane, bevels is in Melbourne. Not even close to the same regulatory system, nor would I call a 10 minute 80 buck arrangment "engineering"

well yeah good point, i didnt know realise he was in melbourne. i should read more carefully.

admitedly mine was only a "mod plate", don't really know what the difference is, it was legit though.....he had just seen the conversion before and knew what was involved. but yeah it doesnt mean anything if he's not in brisbane.

Edited by ke70dave