what Are The Best Extractors To Put On 4age Fornt Wheel Drive

burnoutman

Hi I'm going to put some extractors on my 4age front wheel drive. i have 2n quarter from cat back with nice dump on the back. can any body suggest what extractors to put on or are extractors" extractos. does it matter what band or style? I'm looking for the best performance that i can get outta em so let me know cheers.

Members dont see this ad
Hi I'm going to put some extractors on my 4age front wheel drive. i have 2n quarter from cat back with nice dump on the back. can any body suggest what extractors to put on or are extractors" extractos. does it matter what band or style? I'm looking for the best performance that i can get outta em so let me know cheers.

Hi mate I'm in adelaide do you know any where where i will be able to get them from are they the best ones you think ?

Stock 16v extractors are pretty decent, I've heard quite a few reports of people changing to aftermarket ones and losing power. Stock 20v extractors fit with a little mod to the outer bolt holes (they need to be slotted) and you'd need secondaries etc, and HKS do some gorgeous polished 20v manifolds too that come up on eBay from time to time.