November 10, 200916 yr comment_390194 I'll definately be showing up at some point in the afternoon, with a special guest. Probably leave in the late evening. :cool: Report
November 11, 200916 yr comment_390372 hmmmm might try and get my hands on a 3 person slingshot i gave to my brother could be fun have to be careful it will break windows and shoot a water baloons 5 blocks with still alot of power i have shot a frozen orange 60metres and put a hole through a tin dunny :S Report
November 11, 200916 yr comment_390538 See you all half way there. I think I am meeting everyone at Canungra. Edited November 11, 200916 yr by roladude Report
November 11, 200916 yr Author comment_390541 Okay let us know ay. If you want meet at the Caltex and as we're entering Canungra I'll buzz you. Report
November 11, 200916 yr comment_390544 Okay let us know ay. If you want meet at the Caltex and as we're entering Canungra I'll buzz you. Yeah too easy. Report
November 11, 200916 yr Author comment_390565 I bought Chalk, sparklers and glow sticks today!! Report
November 12, 200916 yr Author comment_390771 Till the title of this thread becomes a reality... :S Report
November 12, 200916 yr comment_390775 I just finished sorting out my blown head gasket on my LiteAce.......ChemiWeld for the win :S Report
November 12, 200916 yr comment_390807 Been thinking for us, Amber and myself, it might be easier if we go straight to the camp ground and meet you all there Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now