October 18, 200916 yr comment_383072 hello ladies and gents is there anybody in the brisbane area that is an auto sparky that is willing to do my wiring for my 4age into ke70 or knows of an auto sparky that will do it for me any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Justin Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_383418 PM medicine man, he is the man for this job :P and he shares your name :) Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_383460 I'm pretty sure he is out my way. Like Regents Park (Browns Plains) if he's still there. Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_383461 I'm pretty sure he is out my way. Like Regents Park (Browns Plains) if he's still there. Durack and i have sent him an sms, he is just around the corner from where i work.. Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_383467 Justin is the man!!! Have seen his wiring jobs and they are perfect!!! Keep it up Justin :) Report
October 19, 200916 yr comment_383514 could you wire in gauges and thermo fans? I'm alittle way away I'm in albany creek but ill pay for you to come out to do it or what ever else some beers what ever I'm easy i would do it myself but id prefer it done right pm me if your intrested thanks mitch Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now