June 21, 200521 yr comment_51875 seeings as I'm the new person i thought id try and get this part of the forums moving with a simple queston and answer session what kinda car u got where u from general info me I'm 17 currently own n 84 corolla liftback first car can't complain i could probably write more but I'm 2 lazy i want a ke30/ke20 if any one has one let me no cheers Report
June 22, 200521 yr comment_52309 Thats whi I didnt post - 17 and already the "King" - nothing I can add here Report
June 28, 200521 yr comment_53825 yeah where is the south island is you? I'm on nelson and unfortunatly the wanker rate is too high to get many decent members :sad: Report
June 28, 200521 yr comment_54009 Yeah well i`m a bit further south of ashvagas,anyone going to watch the timaru rally this w/e? Mr Revhead you crewing? Report
June 28, 200521 yr comment_54014 nah we're not runnning that series, next rally for me is hawkes bay end of july. wouldve liked to go but no time :sad: Report
June 29, 200521 yr Author comment_54103 I'm from a little town called ashburton (more commonly known as ashvegas)(or that place between timaru and christchurch, lol Report
July 4, 200521 yr Author comment_55476 no i am not 4drft where u from.. i didnt choose to live here Report
July 11, 200521 yr comment_57244 at least you have 2 race tracks within an hour each direction :sad: Report
July 13, 200521 yr Author comment_57571 thats true anyone going to levels for the racing and the drift demo(i thgink its still happening) Report
July 13, 200521 yr comment_57572 bit of a drive for me! and the car id use isnt ready yet. if you drive at levels watch out for the ripple strips through the esses onto the front straight.... they are violent! :) i beleive its a track day with sprints etc. not a drift demo day Report
July 18, 200521 yr Author comment_58685 yeah pretyt much was a sprint day but the dorimons drift club was out there having a go even though they only got bout 20 mins track time Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now