October 28, 200916 yr comment_386152 Hi I have 2 12inch subs and a amp, i wanna run some neons with this so that they can either come on without music and as well as be in synch with the music. I also want a switch so i can turn them completely off. I am sort of electriacly able. Report
October 28, 200916 yr comment_386199 i remember a few years ago i just plugged a neon light straight into a spare channel i had on my home amplifier. thats right, the power chords of the neon, into the +/- of the channel. worked brilliantly as a "flashy light thing that comes on with the bass". i guess neon lights can run on A/C as well... i however would not recommend this. jaycar used to sell a kit to do it properly. heheh i googled and got this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWL07eFp2Tk yeah find that kit, your going to have to learn a bit of soldering etc Report
October 28, 200916 yr comment_386202 you might wanna look into a alternator upgrade depending on the output of the subs Report
October 28, 200916 yr Author comment_386248 subs are only 650 but got a massive amp so all good there. I heard you can by a synchoniser or something that does this and is easy to install. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now