-- 68Krolla Re-Build --

68krolla

Thanks mate, these wheels were the first modification i decided on really, they look sooooo tough. I am probably going to leave them black and paint a red lip around the outside and get some white walls. I still need to get the stainless trim rings to but there not that important at the moment.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thing is going to be a beast whats the plans for the engine?

I'm going to use the standard internals on the block but i will get the whole thing rebuilt with new bearings and seals. I will have some slightly more aggressive cams and bigger injectors. The turbo at the moment will be replaced by a new Small Garret t28 bb turbo. I want the car to have good power and response but nothing to outrageous. Almost an engine built for daily driving. It will have some luxury features like aircon and electric windows, so I'm not going for the 10sec lightweight beast , I'm aiming for nice weekender to cruise around in.

wow this build is so perfect.

id love this as my cruiser haha.

the wheels are so amazing.

wish I could come see it.

Thanks alot bAKER, I would be more than happy to show anybody on here just a pity that your on the other side of Australia. When its done i would love to come over and cruise with some of the other rollaclub guys. Its also good to see how many other members approve of my wheels. I spend 1/2hr out of my day just looking at them.

• 5 months later...

Wow, awesome build mate .I have only just been put onto this thread by Jordan :) I'm really keen to see how your front end turns out. Is there recent pics of how you mounted the radius rods??? I too have the Hopper Stopper kit but after talking to Davros I asked them to add an extran 4mm to the inner bearing carrier on the hub to push the rear of the mounting face away from the lca. After lots of thinking I'm really keen to see how this works out as I need acollapsible column and KE70 r&p seems the way to go with the column also. Keen to see some updated photos mate but hey keep up the good work.

Hey very cool ride looks like ya going well with the build i am in the same vote what so you do with rhetorically ke10 front end am very interested in your lca conversion if your willing to get a set made i would buy a set if your looking for ke10 parts and badges i may be able to help

Hey very cool ride looks like ya going well with the build i am in the same vote what so you do with rhetorically ke10 front end am very interested in your lca conversion if your willing to get a set made i would buy a set if your looking for ke10 parts and badges i may be able to help

Hey guys, sorry i haven't updated in a while. I went to Europe for 2-months and spend every last penny to my name as you do. I have to adjust my LCA brackets but if anybody wants some just let me know and i will get extra cut. I did consider getting a nut spacer for the hopper stoppers kit but 4mm is not enough clearance for my personal liking. I will be posting some updates soon i hope. Good to see everyone getting alot of progress done.

Declan.

• 2 weeks later...