Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Penelope....penny The Twennnny

Featured Replies

I just read the For Sale thread that Roladude provided. Good Luck with the Sale Bekkkkah.

 

BTW: If anyone's interested, $3,000 ONO - Swaps Considered.

 

Cheers,

Josh :y:

  • Replies 154
  • Views 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunetly the mother in law is nagging about some money we owe her :lol:

So penny has to go. if anyone is interested we're selling her for what we payed for her $1500.

 

FU mother in laws!!!

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.

 

I BOUGHT IT

 

In the process of getting some stuff replaced like the front PS door and bootlid - will be way easier that geting rust repaired I reckon

 

Suspension is getting overhauled as are steering components. Always good to know people in the industry

 

I'll post some pics up fpr all the fans at some stage too

  • 2 years later...

SOMEBODY PLEEEEZZZZ SEND ME SOME PHOTOS OF THIS CAR!!!!!

I must see it!!! all the photobucket links are stuffed so I can't!

:bounce:

  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.