June 27, 200521 yr comment_53588 *QUOTE*Unfortunately using a special primer and paint system on the floor plan to avoid underseals may have caused rust out on many Avengers took a while to find the right pic!!!. Edited June 27, 200521 yr by mikeys toy Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53601 ok that green is the color of my cricket meow imagine the yellow tiger that color. Edited June 27, 200521 yr by mikeys toy Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53602 the parts car i bought; Edited June 27, 200521 yr by mikeys toy Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53759 Imagine if Chrysler Australia had got around to releasing the version of the Centura they were planning with a 318ci V8!!! Can anyone say A9X-eater??? Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53767 Heh, I saw a *real* Centura today, some dude waiting to pick someone up at the train station. Green one, too! Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53774 I know the Centura's ran the 245 Hemi, I too would have thought that would have been enough, but Chrysler were supposedly planning a 318 version anyway. Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53787 A few years back I remember reading about an Aussie guy who took an Australian-spec Charger over to the US and dragging against some of the guys with US-spec V8 Chargers. Admittedly his was fairly worked, but he supposedly beat quite a few of them and demonstrated why the six had it's advantages. I think some of the V8's he beat were big-blocks that were just too heavy to really get going quick enough. However I'm sure if they'd been worked to the same level as the six they would have flogged it. Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53788 Oh yeah, I too have long dreamed of a Charger with a worked 265 with triple Webers. Boy would it suck on the fuel, but it'd be worth it! Actually a mate's grandfather's got a Charger tucked away that he occasionally does a little bit of work on. I think it's got either a 225 or 245, can't remember. Unfortunately he's got a few other projects he's working on first. And none of them are even Rollas, so it's not like he's got a good excuse! Report
June 27, 200521 yr comment_53795 i got to ride in a '69 coronet super bee w/528 hemi.....it ran 11's on street tires dammit, i've just soiled myself Report
July 7, 200521 yr comment_56233 ok boys, i'm leaving at 6am for san diego, ca i promise to have pics when i get back, sometime around the 15th.... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now