November 30, 200916 yr comment_394607 Just thought I would intro the Family. The youngest 2008 Aurion Sportivo SX6 The 80mod T18 you've meet, getting ready for paint this week and then for sale. The newest addition 79mod KE38 Wagon one owner deceased estate. 97000 klms all service books upto date. $1200. This little KE 38 is a ripper should be registered by Friday. Nothing to do to it. Even the original radio and tape deck still work fine. A wash and polish wouldn't go a stray though. The collection is growing! Loosing the roo bar! Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394644 The T18's looking a bit better than the last pics I saw. Very nice collection. Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394648 I love the kangaroo bar! :D Would be great for taking out moose and deer around here. Report
December 1, 200916 yr Author comment_394660 I love the kangaroo bar! :D Would be great for taking out moose and deer around here. The bar is gone! My son is out there in the heat, as I sit in here in the aircon removing it and the other one is rubbing down the T18. Gotta have the T18 painted and sold by new year or the domestic godess will nail certain parts of me to the shed door!!! Report
December 1, 200916 yr comment_394661 cool, another 36/38 these seem to popping up alot lately nice score Report
December 3, 200916 yr comment_395280 Wagon love :D With that roo bar on there at least the bumper should be minty fresh :jamie: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now