Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 2010

Featured Replies

awsome, dad sounds keen so i should see you guys there if you make it.

hope to learn alot.

 

Alec.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rolla club working bee for old school new age :lolcry:

 

 

Hahaha, I'm somehow always doing more work than Luke pn his KE's :happy:

 

Although a working bee sounds good. Piston Broke Automotive, tomorrow, Work on my wagon, Kthanks :lolcry:

looks like i've got the supercharged rolla for the day not sure if the 1j is gonna make it tho :happy:

Gotta bring it along. Mines only gonna be a painted shell "work in progress" so even if its not completely finished, it wont be alone.

Hahaha, I'm somehow always doing more work than Luke pn his KE's :lolcry:

 

Although a working bee sounds good. Piston Broke Automotive, tomorrow, Work on my wagon, Kthanks :lolcry:

 

Ah but Ryan I am young Jedi warrior, I have much to learn from you Yoda :happy: Much learning I must do

well i picked up vixie today, I ended up doing the cheap fix as my garret fund wasn't as robust as I thought (what can I say, I'm a girl and I spend lots of money :happy: ) so the temporary fix is only to last 2 months so hopefully, she'll make it to OSNA

As part of T4S or RC?

As part of T4S or RC?

 

my entry form is in so my car will be there on show for you all to come have a look.

 

there was not enough orginisation on here about a rolla club entry so I'm with driven never hidden :blinks:

 

hope to see you all there.

 

 

AuvB1.gif

there was not enough orginisation on here about a rolla club entry so I'm with driven never hidden :blinks:

 

^^^ Fair call

 

Is ANYONE going for an RC display? Less than a month till, come on.

Unless someone can lend me an orbital sander, I doubt I'll be there either haha :yes:

 

I can probably help you out with that.. but how long do you want it for?

got my sticker and stuff in the mail today so I'm def in for it now :no2:

 

who else is entering need to start getting this stuff organised

also for people that arnt near the oval i do have spare beds etc at my place and the oval is about 5 mins from me so if you wanna crash the night before feel free to,, just let me know

Wont be attending.

 

Too many projects, too much work, not enough time. ya know how it is.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.