Camcams Jdm Planed K Sev

camcam

Members dont see this ad
haha lol i drilled that hole for a reason man...... now u gone and fixed it damn I'm thinking u should have just put a tacho in there

lmao it was easier to fix it haha got the spare off the pig lol sorry buddy haha

• 3 weeks later...

have not done much at all to this baby. i got some stickers made up for this and the pig .ummm and got new front runners and did a wheel alignment handels grate uahhh yeah wanna do more too it but running out of things lol .any way here are some pics

post-7027-1271994741_thumb.jpg

post-7027-1271994838_thumb.jpg

post-7027-1271994874_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
do you work at that rubber joint at smithfield up the road from the BP?

i think ive seen ya rolla sittin there a couple times when ive gone past with mates, rollas lookin the goods

lmao yeah thats meee mannn lol cheers pop in sometime yeah

• 2 weeks later...
have you got webber on old girl c and m engines does sweet cam grind for k s and his only round corner from you can't remember the specs :P

...hmmm ok sick man and nah i need a webber for the filthy slut lol ...................I'm now rockining t -18 bum,pers paid 100 bucks for them :y: will have pics up soon

...hmmm ok sick man and nah i need a webber for the filthy slut lol ...................I'm now rockining t -18 bum,pers paid 100 bucks for them :jamie: will have pics up soon

and here we go car is a helll dirty slut a.t.m but these will guive you the idea :jamie: will was her soon and take better pics :wink::d :jamie:

NEXT THING IS THAT STUPID CANNON ETIER NEW ZORST OR CUT THE CANNON BACK !!!

post-7027-1277179756_thumb.jpg

post-7027-1277179786_thumb.jpg

Edited by camcam