Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lake Baroon Camping Trip

Featured Replies

Hey guys I thought I'd get this started.

 

I was originally wanting to do this over Australia Day but will have to settle for January 23rd as the 26th falls on a Tuesday. I still have to ring around to find out about bookings and available spaces. I think it would be great if we could completely book this place out like the last trip.

 

(http://maps.google.com.au/ then search -26.697212,152.869678)

 

I will also be celebrating my 25th here so I hope we have a great time. I'm telling myself I wont get as drunk as last time but can't be certain. It is my birthday afterall. I'll just make sure I'm the one pouring my own drinks. :hmm:

 

Here is another map of where we'll be. It shows all the walking tracks and waterfalls etc. Plus we'll be near Montville where there is an amazing fudge shop!!

 

http://www.caloundratourism.com.au/walks/w...ng_map_2006.pdf

 

Hope to see you all there!!

 

Attending so far...

* JiP

*

*

*

*

*

Hey guys I thought I'd get this started.

 

I was originally wanting to do this over Australia Day but will have to settle for January 23rd as the 26th falls on a Tuesday. I still have to ring around to find out about bookings and available spaces. I think it would be great if we could completely book this place out like the last trip.

 

(http://maps.google.com.au/ then search -26.697212,152.869678)

 

I will also be celebrating my 25th here so I hope we have a great time. I'm telling myself I wont get as drunk as last time but can't be certain. It is my birthday afterall. I'll just make sure I'm the one pouring my own drinks. :hmm:

 

Here is another map of where we'll be. It shows all the walking tracks and waterfalls etc. Plus we'll be near Montville where there is an amazing fudge shop!!

 

http://www.caloundratourism.com.au/walks/w...ng_map_2006.pdf

 

Hope to see you all there!!

 

Attending so far...

* JiP

*

*

*

*

*

 

 

G`day mate and thanks for doing a great job organising weekend trips etc. I hate to tell you but unless things have changed recently, there is no camping allowed at Baroon Pocket Dam. I couldn`t get either of the links to open for me but did a google and that was the info that I came up with.

All the best anyway and keep up the good work.

Old Fella. :( :lolcry: :hmm:

I'm so there wherever it's going to be held........Northside hopefully

  • Author

Yeah North it will be. Calling VI on Monday to see what's the go. If there is no camping I'll look elsewhere. There are plenty of dams around. Surely one will have camping permitted. :y:

Yeah I will be in with Toby of course. I will be bringing the Bluey this time (finally regoed). Trying to make it so I can sleep in her.

ill have a look on the callender and see what I'm working ect

 

have to bring the new ride oh wait noone has any idea what it is

 

but i asure you its toyota =]

Yep yep keen.

 

And hopefully i'll be bringing my little turtle :y:

i will prob drop in but can stay the night lol

Yeah North it will be. Calling VI on Monday to see what's the go. If there is no camping I'll look elsewhere. There are plenty of dams around. Surely one will have camping permitted. :y:

Try Borumbah Dam (Not sure about that spelling)

Corollaandy said it's not bad & apparently only an hour from his place.........

Try Borumbah Dam (Not sure about that spelling)

Corollaandy said it's not bad & apparently only an hour from his place.........

 

 

yeah borumbah is pretty nice and its a good drive too

Was out there about two weekends back. Was going to take some photos of the place but the bloody camera didn't like the damn batteries. At the time we was out there half of the camping area was closed off due to ground birds nesting or something but apart from that the area was pretty green etc etc. Couple of good spots to go for a swim if you don't mind the nip of the water (its cold).

Thought at the time it could have been a bit of a drive for some, but if Baroons out then Borumba could be a go

 

 

Edit - why i put a "H" in Borumba is the question

Edited by towe001

  • Author

Its Borumba Dam. Not bad from what I can see just can't figure out where the camp site is. Looks like there are a couple private sites possibly.

  • Author

Just looked closer and think I found the camp site. Would be worth a day trip to sus things out. Doug... What be you upto in the next week to two?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.