Time To Get Closer Together

chappo12

hay canberra guys.

what do you guys think about getting a bit closer together

kinda like the rad rollas in sydney.

I'm moving out this month and so we can meet at my place and work on the cars and shit there even once a month or 2

also we can start buy if any one needs/wants a 2 1/2 inch system on there car they can have my old one.

its only about 4 months use we can paint it up and shit i got some hedder paint some were.

i know were all short of cash in canberra so i think it would be good lol

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you moving to Chappo?

What sorta exhaust is it? Whats it fit, extractors? mufflers?

I need an exhaust, not really one that big lol

But I'd pay you, maybe I'll have a look some time? Maybe we could adapt it to my KE70 haha

Also, I've got some parts, do you need anything in particular?

any one in canberra can weld ?

I haven't used one for a while, but I'm pretty handy with a MIG if you've got one (pretty sure anyone can do it anyway haha). Arc welding isn't too hard either.

I'll need a hand taking out the engine/gearbox of my KE30 soon! Won't be able to bring it because it doesn't drive but everyone's welcome to come around to

my driveway for a BBQ and perform the quickest gearbox and engine removal from a KE30 in my street!

We'll talk about it on Thursday...

I'll need a hand taking out the engine/gearbox of my KE30 soon! Won't be able to bring it because it doesn't drive but everyone's welcome to come around to

my driveway for a BBQ and perform the quickest gearbox and engine removal from a KE30 in my street!

Sounds like a plan.....By The Way....when are we going to se some pictures of said ke30?

• 2 weeks later...
4age? Surely not already

Probably working, but if I'm free I'll come around

Hey Chappo, so I kinda need an exhaust, soonish anyway, mind if I have a looksee in a week or three?

Cheers Bart

Naa, just a 4k and 5 speed so I can move it around the yard without breaking a sweat.. Might try and get it rego'd

for 3 months just so I can drive it for a little while.

Don't think I'll need anything... I've got all the tools/parts. Although, If you've got a spare set of sockets might be a good idea

to bring them around as I've only got the one set of my own and the father doesn't like people using his gear too often.

Edited by seabiscuit

Naa, just a 4k and 5 speed so I can move it around the yard without breaking a sweat.. Might try and get it rego'd

for 3 months just so I can drive it for a little while.

Don't think I'll need anything... I've got all the tools/parts. Although, If you've got a spare set of sockets might be a good idea

to bring them around as I've only got the one set of my own and the father doesn't like people using his gear too often.

well speaking of engines :cool: who wants to change an engine over for my car later through the year? might be putting a 5K turbo :)

well speaking of engines :cool: who wants to change an engine over for my car later through the year? might be putting a 5K turbo :)

Just went for a drive in the car that has this at the moment, Tommo! Although I think it needs a fair bit of tuning, go for it.

I'm definitely up for giving you a hand. Plenty of experience putting K engines in their rightful place!

yea no worrys about the system as long as your happy with the size

Well the stock exhaust and carby are choking the new engine badly, and the stock carby is really a PITA!

I'm fitting twin carbs, and to do so I need extractors (for clearance) and this means a new exhaust as well. (can modify yours, welder + me = mad fab skillz)

So size doesnt bother me too much, just need to do something to fix it and then when its sorted I might get a proper exhaust made for it.

Pretty flat out at the moment, I'll probly send you a pm to work out a time soon Chappo.

Keen to help out if I can Tommo, turbo sounds good!