Fuel Problem

stevoturner

Members dont see this ad

dude......SENTENCES.

full stops, commas etc.

sounds like vapor lock to me, does it start well after you have left it for a loonnnnggg time (ie over night)?

if it doesn't start after not driving it for ~20mins, then it can be heat soaking and causing vapor lock. dunno what you can do about that. its kinda a "flaw" with mechanical fuel pumps.

vapor lock is an interesting phenomenon. I'm pretty sure i was getting vapor lock at my high pressure pump inlet...

dude......SENTENCES.

full stops, commas etc.

sounds like vapor lock to me, does it start well after you have left it for a loonnnnggg time (ie over night)?

if it doesn't start after not driving it for ~20mins, then it can be heat soaking and causing vapor lock. dunno what you can do about that. its kinda a "flaw" with mechanical fuel pumps.

vapor lock is an interesting phenomenon. I'm pretty sure i was getting vapor lock at my high pressure pump inlet...

nar man its depends on where it is parked if its on a hill with the motor facing down hill then yeah it starts easy but if its on a slope with the motor facing up then yeah it wont start