sammo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the diff finished today everyone! Happy as a pig in shit now that I can roll without hearing anything but

the tyres rolling. Didn't get to finish it early enough cause of the rain, Chester, so I'll try pick gearbox up

next couple of days sometime after work.

Lol not my finest hour

you guys missed out in my smoke show when we left

i followed you guys leaving and about 20 meters down the road i noticed a huge cloud of smoke coming from my car

turns out i shifted my rear suspension so the tyre was rubbing on the spring chopping out the inside

pain in th ass time trying to change the tyre (thank god the spare had air) and did anyone notice it started raining .....

i followed you guys leaving and about 20 meters down the road i noticed a huge cloud of smoke coming from my car

turns out i shifted my rear suspension so the tyre was rubbing on the spring chopping out the inside

pain in th ass time trying to change the tyre (thank god the spare had air) and did anyone notice it started raining .....

Shit sorry mate, maybe you should have taken off first! Hope everything is going to be OK!

Yeah it did start raining didn't it? :no2:

Did any of your photos of us driving with lights on turn out Sammo?

Yeah, some did, the camera didnt know weather to focus on you, or the back window it was looking thru!

post-3282-1268367148_thumb.jpg

post-3282-1268367202_thumb.jpg